Copper stamp with wooden handle. On the stamp depicted a six-pointed star and text in Hebrew (Hebrew language). The stamp has a decorated frame, as well as floral ornament at the upper right and left sides. Bottom of the stamped blank space for date and signature.
Stamp (Kamianetsk-Podilsk State Historical Museum Reserve)
Stamp is a device with the raised surface for obtaining identical graphic imprints.
- Museum / institution
- Kamianetsk-Podilsk State Historical Museum Reserve
- Inventory number in the institution
- К Мет № 1002 книга вступу № 51047 відділ
- Production period
- repoussage and chasing
- Religious holiday / lifecycle
- daily religious use
- Religious holiday / lifecycle, comment
- For writing of a religious documents.
- the beginning of XX - middle of XX
- wood, copper
- Dimensions, cm
- width: 5.00, length: 8.00
- Preservation condition
- no restoration needed
- Current location
- in storage