Book "Fun Chile" (Rivne Regional Museum of Culture and Traditions)
Book by Jaakov (Avrom) Pilovsky "Fun Chile” ("From Chile").
The book in Yiddish has 159 pages with illustrations and was published in Yiddish and is a collection of stories describing life in Chile. It is a paperback with the cover in red, white and black colors, the pages are stitched with threads, the cover shows contours of the continent of South America with the borders of Chile defined in black.
- Museum / institution
- Rivne Regional Museum of Culture and Traditions
- Inventory number in the institution
- РОКМ НДФ 16791
- Jacobo Pilowsky, Talleres Graficos de la "CONDOR", Santiago - Chile
- History, source, type and date of acquisition
- Donated by the representative of O. Schwarzman Jewish Culture Society – Kukurudza Rosalia Fedorivna in 1996.
- Production period
- Religious holiday / lifecycle
- daily common use
- the beginning of XX - middle of XX
- thread, paper
- Dimensions, cm
- width: 13.50, length: 19.40
- Preservation condition
- Description of the preservation condition
- Yellowed paper, the pages’ edges are slightly torn, stained in some places.
- no restoration needed
- Current location
- in storage